Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Package design:mobile phone

  • 2007年6月20日 星期三
  • D.A.Y. design studio/每日設計
  • 標籤:
  • Mobile phone package design


    theme:bamboo clip

    environment:for shipping product and protect from damage.It also need could be demonstrated.

    Secret:This Project actually was really fun.It was for limit version.And we took the produce order to excise our manufacture ability.Except design,I need to find vendor to manufacture it and find provider to offer material.How to made it reliable & teach workers to assemble it.
    I also need to design a outer paper box.Same process,I also need to find vendor to produce it and figure out how to ship it to mainland china.It was really a funny project not only design itself but process too.Made me think other way.I still can recall as I arrived factory,and see projection.How I discuss with master worker what kind of feel I need.Because I want a very clear coat feel.So tool's clean and temperature was very important.How I find a strap vendor and after order only 5k orders' they laughed at me.I found many vendor for that.Some appreciated my effort some didn't.I needed draw a detail sketches to discuss every detail.Woo!Still a complicated job.I love it.It made me think product in other way.Not only designer's thinking but more complete.


    0 意見: